What happens when you shop with us?
When you register or place an order with Home Deco Art, we gather a little information about you to help us provide a better service to you now and in future:
- When you order we ask your name, address, email address, delivery address, credit/debit card number, expiry date and security code. Without this information we would be unable to process your order or notify you of our acceptance of your order.
- We keep a record of your orders with us, so that we can deal with any issues with your order and so that we know what interests you and can tailor future offers to suit you.
- We also keep a record of any emails you send us so that we can provide you with an excellent standard of customer care should you need to contact us at any time. We may also contact you with offers that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to hear from us please contact our customer services team at any time. Please be assured we will not share details with any third party for marketing purposes.
The information, which you supply to us, is treated with the highest level of confidentiality. All information such as your name, address, payment details, email address is stored on secure servers. All your personal details are protected to the highest standards and treated as strictly confidential in line with the latest Data Protection and Consumer Legislation.
It is vital that the information you to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. And that you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use. Please notify us immediately of any changes:
What happens when you sign up on our website?
By consenting to receive marketing communicating by Home Deco Art and its subsidiaries you are agreeing to receive order information & marketing updates via email, postal mail or SMS/MMS messages. Home Deco Art will never share or sell any of your personal data with third parties.
You can opt out of any marketing communication by simply clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any email communication.
- Cookies are small text files of information which are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. If your internet browser is set to reject cookies, you will not be able to use Home Deco Art’s online store or most other online shopping sites.
- Cookies do not store any personal details relating to you or your credit cards nor can they find out your email address, access any other files on your hard drive or transmit viruses.
- Cookies are used to make your online shopping experience faster, easier and more efficient so you can move all over our website without losing what’s in your basket or having to log in again and again.
- Using cookies also enables us to monitor site usage and customer traffic patterns which helps us develop and improve the design and layout of the website to be more user-friendly for you.